Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Finance & Banking
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Creating great together
We’re finding innovative ways to help New Zealanders be good with money so we back people who bring their A-game, think differently and ask questions because they’re curious. Here you can carve out a career path that plays to your talents, and we’ll provide the platform for you to shine.
Join the Digital Process Automation team at BNZ to help shape the Future of Banking Processes through the development of process led digital transformations of bank operations functions. Your digital solutions will provide our customers exception service through the transformation of our operational core whilst building foundations for reducing the cost to serve and creating more meaningful work for our bankers.
You will be working as part of BNZ Digital Process Automation (DPA) team that is responsible for delivering real value for our bankers and customers by leveraging BNZ workflow, robotics and case management platforms. The role will interface and collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver high quality solutions.
About the role:
You will be the key member of the automation demand management function that leads and shapes high level solutioning discussion. This includes:
- Leads the automation design and estimates development effort function.
- Leads the design and configuration method/pattern development to ensure high quality automation solutions.
- Collaborates with team members to ensure adherence to design, security and configuration standards.
- Works with Automation Developers, Business Analysts, Workflow Developers, Integration Developers and Quality Engineers to ensure automation solutions perform in the optimum state.
- Keeps up to date on industry and product developments and ensures BNZ target state roadmaps are accurate.
You should be able to Propose Solutions in Pega to fit the users requirements along with Enterprise Reuse and Framework Implementations, and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. You will also bring:
- Ideally 5+ years technology application development and/or support
- Ideally 3+ years of Pega Platform design/delivery experience, in-depth Pega knowledge and expertise that is required to successfully run a Pega platform delivery function.
- Ability to lead the Business Requirements Gathering, Design Solutions and to Derive Estimates for Pega Implementations
- Necessary technical skills, open to new practices to increase velocity
- Ability to identify the Risks and Dependencies for the solution during Project Execution.
- Experience in delivering at least two End to End project implementations using the Pega7 (or above) Platform with in depth knowledge and involvement in the solution design and process
- Timely issue escalation to team members, stakeholders and management
- Embodies the values and culture of the agile transformation process
- Experienced in respective automation frameworks, SOA, TDD/BDD approaches
- Instils automation first approach about quality assurance in the squads
Working at BNZ
At BNZ, we’re passionate about building and sustaining a high-performance culture that motivates our people to deliver exceptional results. We know that every BNZer is unique, with a wide range of goals, ambitions, and lifestyles, so we offer a wide range of benefits and working styles to suit you.
- Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is important to us. When we’re at our best, physically and mentally, in and out of work, we can truly create great things together. We’re here to support you to be your best with a number of wellbeing initiatives.
- Leave: We all need a bit of time off every now and then. At BNZ we’re proud to offer generous leave options you need and deserve – whether it’s for a special occasion, an unexpected event, or an extended vacation.
- Flexibility: We’re big on helping you balance life and work. We offer a range of flexible working options that help you be your best, wherever you’re based. Talk to us about how we can make this work for you.