Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Are you a Qualified Anaesthetist looking to work in an Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Department? Multiple opportunities exist!
The Department provides a wide range of anaesthetic and intensive care services and includes a theatre complex of seven operating theatres plus two new theatres opening in 2021. Current staffing includes 20 specialist anaesthetists, eight registrars in training posts and six senior house officers.
If successful, you would participate in the full spectrum of anaesthesia services provided by this Department.
The role offers:
- All sub-specialties except neurosurgery and cardiac surgery
- Specialist medical staff with registrar and house officer support
- Active Postgraduate Medical Society
- Well-subscribed medical library with Medline computer facilities
- Committed multi-disciplinary teams for our services, including quality nursing and paramedical staff
- A half day off per week available for appointees to pursue opportunities in this area
A minimum of two years’ experience as a Qualified Anaesthetist is required.
Applicants must be eligible for registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Medical Council of New Zealand to enable practice within the organisation’s area.
You must also hold a higher qualification, appropriate to the speciality, which is recognised by the Medical Council of New Zealand for Vocational Registration in Anaesthesia.
Working In have 20 years’ experience in helping overseas professionals live and work in New Zealand. Our NZ based recruitment team and Licensed Immigration Advisors provide a fully supported process to secure you a job and visa. You can rest assured that you will be guided by experts every step of the way.